Track.com Online Rules of Conduct
Last Updated: January 20, 2010
When you post a comment on the Track.com website ("Site")
You agree to:
- Post comments in both tone and content that contribute in a positive and high quality manner to the substantive exchange of information and the subject matter of the Site.
- Automatically grant Track.com a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully transferable and sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display comments you post (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate any one of those comments in other works now or in the future.
- Maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- You agree not to:
- Post any comment that you either know or should know is false, deceptive or misleading, or misrepresent or deceive others as to the source, accuracy, integrity or completeness of any comment you post.
- Post any comment that is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others, threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise tortious or objectionable.
- Post any comment that does or may invade the privacy or violate or infringe on any rights of others, including, without limitation, copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely or deceptively state, infer or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with or connection to any person or entity.
- Post any comment which, either the act of posting or the comment itself, you do not have a right to do under any law, regulation or order of any court, or as a result of an employment, contractual, fiduciary or other legal obligation or relationship.
- Post any advertising, promotional materials, so called "chain letters," "pyramid" or other schemes or invitations to participate in these or any other form of solicitation or promotion.
- Post any non-public or otherwise restricted, confidential or proprietary information without authorization.
- Violate any local, state, national or international law, regulation or order of any court, including but not limited to regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange, including without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or The Nasdaq Stock Market.
You also agree not to engage in:
- Stock touting.
- Personal attacks against an author or another user.
- Profanity or vulgarity.
- Business solicitations or advertising.
- Inappropriate, unethical or misleading behavior.